Why You Must Shift to Cloud Call Center Solution?
Ready to start your eCommerce journey?Get in touch
- Elision Announced to Exhibit Grievance Management Solution at GITEX 2022
- Elision Will Exhibit DialShree: Omnichannel Contact Center Solution Driven by AI Features at GITEX 2022
- How Does an Omnichannel Contact Center Solution Make a Difference?
- Elision Will Exhibit Custom Product Development Services at GITEX 2022
- Top Reasons to Use a Grievance Management Solution in a Smart City
- Elision Announced to Exhibit at GITEX 2022
- How Can AI Voice Analysis Help Banks in Boosting Client Satisfaction?
- How Can Elision Improve Communication in the Banking Industry?
- Virtual Banking: How Is It Made Possible by DialShree: Call Center Solution?
- Major Productivity Hacks for Call Center Agents in 2022
Cloud call center solutions are in use for ages, but now people are adopting it massively. If you are still thinking about whether you should shift to a cloud call center solution or not, this article will help you resolve this dilemma.
In this article, you will learn about the top 5 reasons to shift to a cloud call center solution:
1. Go remote or onsite, whichever approach you like
Cloud call center solution is your call center software installed on cloud space instead of in-house servers. It takes all IT infrastructure with this software on the cloud space. It means with the valid authority, you and your staff can access the call center software from anywhere. There are built-in security mechanisms available in major cloud hosting players such as Google Cloud, AWS (Amazon Web Server), etc. Moreover, your provider or network professional who installs the software on the cloud will enable further security walls to make sure the software, data, and their access are always well protected.
This lets you adopt a remote or in-house working environment based on your convenience. You can also shift from one to another without any extra steps. This is the flexibility of cloud software.
2. Enjoy the benefits of quick scalability
You do not use hardware to host and run your cloud call center software. Thus, scaling up the software is very easy and super fast. You can, in fact, scale up and scale down quickly. For example, if you are handling festival traffic, you can increase the capacity of handling call volume. As soon as the traffic decreases, you can scale down the capacity.
If you want to install one more instance of a call center software for another branch of your call center, you can make it live in some hours, unlike on-site call center software installation, which may take days or weeks.
3. Pay as you go
One of the amazing benefits of using a cloud call center solution is the pay as you go model. This model is not available with all cloud hosting providers, so choose one wisely. You can also take the advice of your call center software provider. For example, AWS offers the pay as you go model. Thus, you only pay for the usage of the software unlike physical servers, which demand a fixed cost.
4. Reduce maintenance expenses
The cloud call center solution setup keeps everything on the cloud. You will not have any hardware related to this software to take care of. Of course, your agents and supervisors may use computers, headphones, etc. However, there will not be physical servers to handle the software. Thus, you will not need to invest much in maintenance.
5. Adhere major compliances
Renowned cloud hosting providers know different compliances and legislation set for different software and its usage. Thus, they usually adhere to all compliances such as HIPPA, TRAI, etc. Depending on the country you use the software and the cloud hosting provider you use, you might need to take some more steps to enable these compliances. Some make them default for all.
We offer a cloud call center solution. Contact us to know more about it and to get it.