WebRTC vTiger Integration: Facts and Benefits
Ready to start your eCommerce journey?Get in touch
- Elision Announced to Exhibit Grievance Management Solution at GITEX 2022
- Elision Will Exhibit DialShree: Omnichannel Contact Center Solution Driven by AI Features at GITEX 2022
- How Does an Omnichannel Contact Center Solution Make a Difference?
- Elision Will Exhibit Custom Product Development Services at GITEX 2022
- Top Reasons to Use a Grievance Management Solution in a Smart City
- Elision Announced to Exhibit at GITEX 2022
- How Can AI Voice Analysis Help Banks in Boosting Client Satisfaction?
- How Can Elision Improve Communication in the Banking Industry?
- Virtual Banking: How Is It Made Possible by DialShree: Call Center Solution?
- Major Productivity Hacks for Call Center Agents in 2022
vTiger CRM Solution
vTiger is most widely adopted CRM solution. It is an open source and it offers all simple to advanced CRM aka Customer Relationship Management features and functionalities to empower lead management as well as making lead conversion and lead nurturing process simpler and faster. It has both, paid and free CRM versions to offer.
WebRTC introduced web browser based communication solution to support real time communication. Its full form is Web Real Time Communication which allows you to make audio and video call using your web browsers. Furthermore, the WebRTC solution also offers additional communication features such as Instant Messaging (chat), file share and image share support full fledged communication.
vTiger WebRTC Integration
We, Elisiontec, have introduced a service which combines power of these two powerful systems called vTiger CRM solution and WebRTC based communication solution. The service is named as the “vTiger WebRTC Integration service”. We integrate WebRTC based communication solution which is also known as WebRTC based Webphone into vTiger CRM system.
This vTiger WebRTC solution integration service will:
- Enable clickcall feature within the CRM system
- Enable browser based calling within the CRM system
How will it work?
Once WebRTC is integrated in your vTiger CRM system, then it can be used as below:
- Your agent will click on the number of a lead (customer or prospect)
- Call will be generated within the CRM using WebRTC’s browser based calling functionality
- The agent can have a conversation using the WebRTC and can provide personalized experience to the customer by using available information in the vTiger CRM system
Top 5 Key Benefits of Integration of vTiger and WebRTC:
1. Eliminate additional hardware and software for calling
Once you integrate WebRTC based webphone in your vTiger CRM system, you don’t need to use IP phones or any other phone hardware. This will eliminate all hardware and wiring required for setting up the hardware based communication solution. Also, you don’t need to install any softphone. This will eliminate all additional software, plug-ins and add-ons, which are required for calling. This is because WebRTC doesn’t need any software for calling. It offers the browser based communication solution to provide the Real Time communication solution.
2. Save time
This will obviously save a lot of time as now, the agent neither needs to manually dial a number from his phone hardware nor needs to setup tools and a softphone before calling. All he needs to do is click on the lead record and phone will be generated. This will save a lot of time from manual calling as well as maintenance of communication related hardware and software.
3. Increase productivity
The calling will be performed faster and in a simpler way compared to other communication solution. Furthermore, the agent doesn’t need to open multiple solutions for calling and lead data. Everything is available within a single screen. This will increase productivity of the agent.
4. Save money
Each business has to save money as much as it can to keep profit margin higher. The WebRTC integration with vTiger will help to achieve this business goal. As you can see it will eliminate all additional hardware and software required for calling, it will save a huge capital investment as well as maintenance cost.
5. Increased profit
The collective number of saved time and increased productivity will make a huge difference in the business. Furthermore, the saved money over capital and maintenance will further help in increased returns over investment. Also, the improved staff productivity will increase profit margin.
Want to learn more about how further vTiger WebRTC integration can benefit your business or how can we set it up for you? Contact us.