WebRTC Solution Benefited Call Centers
Ready to start your eCommerce journey?Get in touch
- Virtual Banking: How Is It Made Possible by DialShree: Call Center Solution?
- Major Productivity Hacks for Call Center Agents in 2022
- Role of Truecaller for Business in the Banking Industry
- Predictive Dialer: Key to Success for Call Center Software Users
- Must Have Features in a Call Center Solution to Deliver Exceptional Customer Support
- Truecaller for Business Increases Customer Engagement and Reach
- Inbound Call Center Solution: Do’s and Dont’s to Boost CSAT Rate
- Cloud Contact Center Solutions Contribute to Improve Customer Experience
- Deliver Empathetic Customer Service with AI Voice Analysis
- Call Center CRM Integration Empowers Agent Teams
The invention of WebRTC technology has brought so many benefits for a wide range of businesses. We can say that the innovators of WebRTC understood the real meaning of communication requirements in today’s era and come up with the best solution. To be very specific, today’s businesses need the remote communication solution so they can be in touch with their clients all the time. The WebRTC developers have come up with the WebRTC Client Solution, which is developed on top of this technology. The WebRTC client solution supports the real time as well as remote communication. This makes it a perfect solution for any industry.
If we pick up a specific industry, then call center industry has reaped many benefits of this solution. How? Let’s explore in brief. In different countries, more specifically in the U.S.A., work from home culture for the call center is developing at a rapid pace. Using the WebRTC Client Solution, the call centers can allow their agents to provide support to their customers while working from home. This solution can be part of their CRM or call center solution. The WebRTC client solution can also be used by the call center agents to coordinate with other staff members who might be working from the office or home. This solution offers the features like:
- Audio call
- Video call
- Instant Message
- File share
- Image share
The WebRTC can also be used to build the web phone which can be integrated within the Call center solution. Once the web phone is integrated within the call center software, it can be used to handle calls with a seamless mechanism.
In a nutshell, all required features for richer communication are available with the WebRTC based solution for the call centers. We, Elision, have expertise in building innovative solutions for the call center software using WebRTC technology. We also offer VICIDial customization to integrate web phone in VICIDial. To know more about our call center solution and WebRTC related services, please contact us.