WebRTC Solution Benefited Call Centers
Ready to start your eCommerce journey?Get in touch
- Elision Announced to Exhibit Grievance Management Solution at GITEX 2022
- Elision Will Exhibit DialShree: Omnichannel Contact Center Solution Driven by AI Features at GITEX 2022
- How Does an Omnichannel Contact Center Solution Make a Difference?
- Elision Will Exhibit Custom Product Development Services at GITEX 2022
- Top Reasons to Use a Grievance Management Solution in a Smart City
- Elision Announced to Exhibit at GITEX 2022
- How Can AI Voice Analysis Help Banks in Boosting Client Satisfaction?
- How Can Elision Improve Communication in the Banking Industry?
- Virtual Banking: How Is It Made Possible by DialShree: Call Center Solution?
- Major Productivity Hacks for Call Center Agents in 2022
The invention of WebRTC technology has brought so many benefits for a wide range of businesses. We can say that the innovators of WebRTC understood the real meaning of communication requirements in today’s era and come up with the best solution. To be very specific, today’s businesses need the remote communication solution so they can be in touch with their clients all the time. The WebRTC developers have come up with the WebRTC Client Solution, which is developed on top of this technology. The WebRTC client solution supports the real time as well as remote communication. This makes it a perfect solution for any industry.
If we pick up a specific industry, then call center industry has reaped many benefits of this solution. How? Let’s explore in brief. In different countries, more specifically in the U.S.A., work from home culture for the call center is developing at a rapid pace. Using the WebRTC Client Solution, the call centers can allow their agents to provide support to their customers while working from home. This solution can be part of their CRM or call center solution. The WebRTC client solution can also be used by the call center agents to coordinate with other staff members who might be working from the office or home. This solution offers the features like:
- Audio call
- Video call
- Instant Message
- File share
- Image share
The WebRTC can also be used to build the web phone which can be integrated within the Call center solution. Once the web phone is integrated within the call center software, it can be used to handle calls with a seamless mechanism.
In a nutshell, all required features for richer communication are available with the WebRTC based solution for the call centers. We, Elision, have expertise in building innovative solutions for the call center software using WebRTC technology. We also offer VICIDial customization to integrate web phone in VICIDial. To know more about our call center solution and WebRTC related services, please contact us.