Unified Communication Solution: A Quick Guide
Ready to start your eCommerce journey?Get in touch
- Elision Announced to Exhibit Grievance Management Solution at GITEX 2022
- Elision Will Exhibit DialShree: Omnichannel Contact Center Solution Driven by AI Features at GITEX 2022
- How Does an Omnichannel Contact Center Solution Make a Difference?
- Elision Will Exhibit Custom Product Development Services at GITEX 2022
- Top Reasons to Use a Grievance Management Solution in a Smart City
- Elision Announced to Exhibit at GITEX 2022
- How Can AI Voice Analysis Help Banks in Boosting Client Satisfaction?
- How Can Elision Improve Communication in the Banking Industry?
- Virtual Banking: How Is It Made Possible by DialShree: Call Center Solution?
- Major Productivity Hacks for Call Center Agents in 2022
Business communication has become the lifeline of different businesses. The reliability and versatility of business communication solutions define the success or failure of any business. Unified communication solutions have become the need of the time in today’s competitive environment. There are many business owners that are ready to invest in unified communication solutions, but they are not really sure what it is actually! If you are one of them, fret not. This article will give you complete knowledge of unified communication solutions.
What is a unified communication?
Before getting into details of the unified communication solution, it is necessary to understand what unified communication is. The unification of different communication channels that enhance the overall reach and experience of the communicator to communicate is called unified communication.
What is a unified communication solution?
A solution that unifies different communication channels is called a unified communication solution. In today’s world, the unified communication solution is the one that is used by the companies that want to have all communication channels and that is why it is also known as omnichannel communication solutions.
Generally, a unified communication solution gets developed using one or more VoIP development technologies such as Asterisk Development, WebRTC Development, etc. However, its usage is not limited to SIP lines. The unified communication solution can be used on both SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) and PRI (Primary Rate Interface) lines. In simpler language, it can work on the internet lines as well as on the traditional telephonic lines.
The unified communication solution gets furnished with all below-mentioned communication channels:
- Voice call
- Video call
- Instant messaging aka Chat
Modern-day unified communication solutions also include the following solutions:
- Web forms
- Web applications
- Social media
- Support ticketing solution
- CRM system
- And more
Traditionally, the only business phone solution with multiple communication channels was considered as an omnichannel communication solution, but now, it is not limited to that single solution. Any traditional or innovative VoIP solution can be a unified communication solution. For instance, DialShree is our proprietary call center software. It is a unified communication solution. We have integrated all different modes of communications along with different web applications, APIs, social media, and much more.
The benefit of unified communication solutions is that it provides a one-stop solution to meet all different communication and collaboration needs of the businesses.
We offer different omnichannel aka unified communication solutions. For more details, contact us.