Major Tools and Features Support Agents Must Use
Ready to start your eCommerce journey?Get in touch
- Elision Announced to Exhibit Grievance Management Solution at GITEX 2022
- Elision Will Exhibit DialShree: Omnichannel Contact Center Solution Driven by AI Features at GITEX 2022
- How Does an Omnichannel Contact Center Solution Make a Difference?
- Elision Will Exhibit Custom Product Development Services at GITEX 2022
- Top Reasons to Use a Grievance Management Solution in a Smart City
- Elision Announced to Exhibit at GITEX 2022
- How Can AI Voice Analysis Help Banks in Boosting Client Satisfaction?
- How Can Elision Improve Communication in the Banking Industry?
- Virtual Banking: How Is It Made Possible by DialShree: Call Center Solution?
- Major Productivity Hacks for Call Center Agents in 2022
Technical products like omnichannel contact center solutions, electronic appliances, hardware, etc. need to have a post-sales support process in place. In some companies, customer support is emphasized.
To deliver exceptional customer support, the support engineers need some tools and features. In this article, we will share the top and must-have tools and features for support agents.
This is a must-have tool in a support center, so support agents can work more productively and efficiently. A call center solution would support only voice calls, but an omnichannel contact center software solution will support all different communication channels. As nowadays, people use multiple communication channels, it is necessary for a support center to have an omnichannel contact center solution. Along with unified communication channel support, the omnichannel contact center solution must have the following features:
- IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) features like a sticky agent, skill-based call routing, etc.
- Unlimited call queue
- Live statistics
- Call recording
- Predictive dialer
- Analytics and report
- Customer profiling
Usually, an omnichannel contact center solution has an array of features to offer. However, the above-mentioned features are a must in this software to deliver better support.
It is also known as a technical support system and IT help desk ticketing system. It is another important software solution in a support center. The technical support centers must have this software. For each support request, this software can create a ticket and it can be assigned to an agent. This tool helps in keeping track of the number of tickets that are resolved and handled, the productivity of support agents, and many more. There are some must-have features in this software such as:
- Multichannel accessibility
- Ticket status update to the client
- Lock ticket
- Workflow automation
3. CRM system
The third most important software for support agents is a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system. It is important in the support centers to store all information and a complete record of the customer. Not only this, but it is also important to map the customer journey with the support center and the company. There are some important features that a CRM system must have such as:
- Workflow automation
- Social media integration
- Sales insight
- Graphical reporting tool
- And more
These are the must-have tools and features for support engineers to work productively and with the highest efficiency. To aid support agents, the support centers can also invest in integration. The help desk ticketing system and CRM solution can be integrated with an omnichannel contact center solution. All three systems will work in harmony after the integration and it can save the time of agents from shuffling multiple solutions and maintaining records.
We can help you choose the right support tools with the must-have features for your support center. We can also provide custom integration services. Contact us to initiate the discussion.