Major Advantages of Unified Communication in Businesses
Ready to start your eCommerce journey?Get in touch
- Elision Announced to Exhibit Grievance Management Solution at GITEX 2022
- Elision Will Exhibit DialShree: Omnichannel Contact Center Solution Driven by AI Features at GITEX 2022
- How Does an Omnichannel Contact Center Solution Make a Difference?
- Elision Will Exhibit Custom Product Development Services at GITEX 2022
- Top Reasons to Use a Grievance Management Solution in a Smart City
- Elision Announced to Exhibit at GITEX 2022
- How Can AI Voice Analysis Help Banks in Boosting Client Satisfaction?
- How Can Elision Improve Communication in the Banking Industry?
- Virtual Banking: How Is It Made Possible by DialShree: Call Center Solution?
- Major Productivity Hacks for Call Center Agents in 2022
Communication is an important part of any business. To meet the demand of customers and gain other competitive advantages, unified communication has been crucial nowadays. In this blog, we will cover what unified communication is and how it is beneficial to businesses.
What is unified communication?
Unified communication is a union of all communication channels such as voice and video, chat, SMS, WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, etc. A system or software, which lets you use and control all communication channels within a single system, is called a unified communication solution. For example, a call center solution offering all communication channels is a unified communication solution. This software is also known as an omnichannel call center solution.
What are the benefits of unified communication to businesses?
Many people use unified communication in personal life, but in this blog, we are covering the benefits of unified communication for businesses.
1. Empower teams
All team members need to communicate with each other and many of them need to communicate with customers, vendors, partners, etc. Therefore, for better communication and collaboration, they need reliable tools. For example, with our call center solution, we also offer a call center dialer mobile app, so if an agent does not have access to a computer, he still can take customer calls. Moreover, with WhatsApp communication, he can communicate with other team members. It means a unified communication system fills the communication and collaboration needs of team members.
2. Satisfy customers
Customers, including existing customers, prospective customers, and ex-customers, want a quick response from the team. Whether there is an inquiry or a support concern, customers should get connected to the customers at the earliest possible. Adopting a unified communication system can help businesses further to add easy and convenient communication at the fingertips of customers. This can help in increasing the satisfaction of customers.
3. Save money
Saving money means increasing ROI (Returns over Investment) for any business. By getting a call center solution or any other software, which supports unified communication, can help save money in multiple ways. Let’s look at some of them:
- Even if a business does not invest in buying a unified communication solution, the need of it cannot be ignored. In this case, the business needs to invest in multiple solutions to fill the gaps. This would first increase the number of tools, which further increase the cost of the tools and other maintenance expenses.
- Team members need to juggle among multiple tools, which would waste time. In the business world, we all know, time is money. This is how it further increases the cost.
- As team members use independent tolls, there would be no way to judge productivity. This could further result in reduced productivity.
In a nutshell, the need for unified communication cannot be ignored completely. On the other hand, using independent tools increases the cost.
Any business must get a unified communication system to leverage all benefits bestowed by it. We offer multiple unified communication solutions. Contact us to know more about it.