Keyword Spotting in an Audio Clip Empowered Telephony Applications
Ready to start your eCommerce journey?Get in touch
- Elision Announced to Exhibit Grievance Management Solution at GITEX 2022
- Elision Will Exhibit DialShree: Omnichannel Contact Center Solution Driven by AI Features at GITEX 2022
- How Does an Omnichannel Contact Center Solution Make a Difference?
- Elision Will Exhibit Custom Product Development Services at GITEX 2022
- Top Reasons to Use a Grievance Management Solution in a Smart City
- Elision Announced to Exhibit at GITEX 2022
- How Can AI Voice Analysis Help Banks in Boosting Client Satisfaction?
- How Can Elision Improve Communication in the Banking Industry?
- Virtual Banking: How Is It Made Possible by DialShree: Call Center Solution?
- Major Productivity Hacks for Call Center Agents in 2022
Telephony applications are increasing day by day. There are so many telephony applications in the market that has become part of human life. It can be as small as a speech API and as big as a full fledged contact center solution. As companies rely on the communication, they have started using the voice recording and playback functionalities for quality assurance, screening and related agendas. We, Elisiontec, have brought a unique solution of Keyword spotting in an audio clip.
What Keyword spotting application does?
The keyword spotting application will search a specific word or phrase in an entire audio clip. It will highlight and specify all those areas or segments of the audio clip where it has an occurrence of the word you are searching for.
How it works?
You need to use the keyword spotting API on the audio clip in which you want to find the occurrences of a specific word or phrase. Below is the simple process explanation to brief you how this application will work for you:
- Just write the keyword or phrase you want to search in the predefined audio clip.
- Click on search button.
- The application will run an algorithmic program in the background and you will get the output.
- The output will be clear indication of places in the audio clip where it has the specific word or “No Result” found message in case of no occurrence of the specified word or phrase.
Use Cases of Keyword spotting solution in an audio clip
This is the fastest and simplest way to look for the words or phrases which were used during competition. There are many utilities of this solution and can be used in a variety of ways. Below are a few use cases of the keyword spotting application for companies:
- To find competitor name in the conversation
- To find product name in the conversation
- To find the first heated word used during a conversation of dispute
- To find the quality of service by the agent by looking on to the keywords in a conversation
- To find a specific part of the conversation where we only remember a word instead of exact communication
Key benefits of keyword spotting solution:
- You don’t need to convert an entire speech into text for a specific keyword search
- Save a lot of server or system processing
- Save a lot of time in keyword spotting as now your supervisors don’t need to listen to entire conversations; they can search and hear a specific segment of the solution.
- Save a lot of efforts as briefed in the above point
- Ensure the quality of service in case of customer care service centers
- And many more
This audio recording keyword spotting solution can be used with any telephony or communication application. We, Elisiontec, can help you by answering your queries and explaining how it can fit in with your current environment and how you can take the best out of this solution. For more details, contact us.