How to Take Advantage of Omnichannel Call Center Solution?
Ready to start your eCommerce journey?Get in touch
- Elision Announced to Exhibit Grievance Management Solution at GITEX 2022
- Elision Will Exhibit DialShree: Omnichannel Contact Center Solution Driven by AI Features at GITEX 2022
- How Does an Omnichannel Contact Center Solution Make a Difference?
- Elision Will Exhibit Custom Product Development Services at GITEX 2022
- Top Reasons to Use a Grievance Management Solution in a Smart City
- Elision Announced to Exhibit at GITEX 2022
- How Can AI Voice Analysis Help Banks in Boosting Client Satisfaction?
- How Can Elision Improve Communication in the Banking Industry?
- Virtual Banking: How Is It Made Possible by DialShree: Call Center Solution?
- Major Productivity Hacks for Call Center Agents in 2022
Traditionally, call centers used to use a call center software solution with a single channel of communication, which is, voice calling. However, in modern times, there are many innovative features that are introduced in this software. The omnichannel call center solution is the most innovative and also the most popular software these days. There are many benefits to using it. By using this type of call center solution, you can give support to your customers through multiple communication channels, including, but not limited to:
- Voice calls
- Video calls
- Live chat
It is recommended to use an omnichannel call center software solution to gain competitive advantages. If you have already got the one or all ready to get it soon, you must make sure that you make maximum use of it and take real advantage of having an omnichannel call center solution.
To help you further, here are some of the tips, which you may apply to leverage multiple advantages of having an omnichannel call center solution:
1. Inform customers that you use omnichannel
As mentioned earlier, call centers have been using a call center software solution, which supports only one communication channel, which is the voice. Thus, it is difficult for your clients to know that you now support unified communication channels. To make sure they get to know about it, you need to inform them using various techniques such as:
- Run an outbound campaign to inform them about omnichannel support
- Add an IVR message that informs callers about it while they are waiting in the call queue
- Use each communication channel to reach out to the customer to let them know that you use this channel as well for communication. For example, as soon as you get call center WhatsApp integration, you can send a WhatsApp message to each customer that your support is now available on WhatsApp as well.
According to the available resources and your business strategy, you can use any of these methods to reach out to the customers and let them know that you offer support via different modes of communication.
2. Inform prospects
Prospects might be your audience that is still thinking to use your service and not yet using. Letting them know about the use of omnichannel communication channels can help in increasing sales. You can use any or all of the following methods to inform them:
- Run digital marketing campaigns
- Put a web banner on your website
- Add an IVR for the callers in the call queue
3. Train agents
You must arrange training for all your agents to understand the usage of different communication channels at different events. For example, documentation has to be sent via email and a quick chat can be carried out on WhatsApp. They also must use different communication channels as per the event, which will encourage customers to use different channels as well.
If you are still looking for an omnichannel call center solution, contact us.