How IP PBX Solution Benefit Automobile Industry?
Ready to start your eCommerce journey?Get in touch
- Virtual Banking: How Is It Made Possible by DialShree: Call Center Solution?
- Major Productivity Hacks for Call Center Agents in 2022
- Role of Truecaller for Business in the Banking Industry
- Predictive Dialer: Key to Success for Call Center Software Users
- Must Have Features in a Call Center Solution to Deliver Exceptional Customer Support
- Truecaller for Business Increases Customer Engagement and Reach
- Inbound Call Center Solution: Do’s and Dont’s to Boost CSAT Rate
- Cloud Contact Center Solutions Contribute to Improve Customer Experience
- Deliver Empathetic Customer Service with AI Voice Analysis
- Call Center CRM Integration Empowers Agent Teams
Automobile industry is growing day and night. Just like any other industry, the automobile industry has also adopted the complete customer life cycle, which starts when someone inquire for a vehicle or service or when an agent makes the first outbound call to generate a sale and it continues from different stages including the steps for lead nurturing. This business generation and retention activities use massive communication which has to be tracked to measure KPIs (Key Performance Areas) and ROI (Return over Investment). Generally, automobile centers use traditional telephony system for calling customers, which can’t be tracked or traced. Also, there are many challenges and roadblocks such as:
- No clear trail of calls made and discussion happened
- No clear metric to see which agent or executive is better and what are their key strength areas
- No clear data to track investment and returns
- No way to ensure quality of service
The IP PBX solution can resolve these issues. Moreover, a multi-tenant IP PBX solution can connect more than one branch of an Automobile company which can be in the same or different cities. Any automobile center can leverage a ton of benefits by integrating an IP PBX solution in its day to day communication ecosystem. Below are the top 3 benefits of the IP PBX software which can be gained by any automobile center:
The IP PBX solution introduced many new and advanced features which are not available with the traditional solutions. Below is the list of features available with an IP PBX solution:
- Call forwarding
- Call transfer
- Call recording
- Call waiting
- Call routing (Incoming/outgoing)
- Music on Hold
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Do Not Disturb
- Speed Dial
- Ring Group
- Call Detail Report
- And many more
As you can see all the features will help to empower communication as well as empower staff to cater customer and prospect calls in a better way.
Improved quality of service and productivity
The advanced communication solution can add on strength to your staff. This will remove many human actions, allowing your staff to work with maximum productivity. Furthermore, the IP PBX solution can enable call recording for all calls or selective calls. This can be used for quality assurance as well as to plan the training programs for staff to improve quality of service.
The IP PBX solution will give Call Log Detail (CDR) reports which can be used to track activities as well as to see the area of strength and weaknesses. These reports can also help in figuring out what areas or services are giving more returns compared to the rest. These reports will help in identifying the key performance areas to devise future plans. It will contribute in improved ROI.
We, Elisiontec, have helped many automobile companies with our IP PBX solution. You can explore a case study of IP PBX solution provided by us to a well known name in the automobile industry India: Kiran Motors here: https://www.elisiontec.com/case-study/ip-pbx-solution/.
To know more or discuss your requirements, contact us today!