Elision Launched Data Verification Add-on for DialShree Users
Ready to start your eCommerce journey?Get in touch
- Elision Announced to Exhibit Grievance Management Solution at GITEX 2022
- Elision Will Exhibit DialShree: Omnichannel Contact Center Solution Driven by AI Features at GITEX 2022
- How Does an Omnichannel Contact Center Solution Make a Difference?
- Elision Will Exhibit Custom Product Development Services at GITEX 2022
- Top Reasons to Use a Grievance Management Solution in a Smart City
- Elision Announced to Exhibit at GITEX 2022
- How Can AI Voice Analysis Help Banks in Boosting Client Satisfaction?
- How Can Elision Improve Communication in the Banking Industry?
- Virtual Banking: How Is It Made Possible by DialShree: Call Center Solution?
- Major Productivity Hacks for Call Center Agents in 2022
We, Elision, are a leading company that offers an omnichannel call center solution to global businesses. Along with our call center solution, we also have multiple add-ons to offer. We are glad to announce the launch of our new add-on, called, “Data Verification”.
Generally, call centers have mass leads with different information of each customer or prospect such as full name, phone number, email address, etc. The call center solutions usually have a feature to validate the phone number and email address, but what about verification? Generally, this much needed feature to verify the existence of a phone number or email address is not available. Thus, often call center dialers dial the numbers or send an email to the email addresses that do not exist. Of course, the call centers often use auto dialers such as a predictive dialer, progressive dialer, etc. to dial each lead, and thus, dialing a lead and identifying it in real time about its existence happen quickly. It takes less time because of the power of a call center solution. However, cumulatively, it wastes a lot of time and resources in trying to contact fake or non-existent leads.
To save the time of all resources and to identify fake leads well in advance before starting the campaign, we have launched our “Date Verification” add-on.
What is “Data Verification” add-on”?
It is an add-on that verifies the existence and rightness of the lead phone numbers and email addresses.
DialShree has been offering a feature of validating the leads’ contact number and email address as one of the default features. Now, to benefit our users, our team has developed the required algorithms to verify a phone number and email address even before dialing the number or sending an email to that email address.
As soon as the leads are imported or uploaded in the call center dialer, the DialShree will automatically verify each phone number and email address for its correctness with the “Data Verification” add-on. Thus, managers can remove fake leads and save resources.
More than Verification
This add-on is built to provide insightful information about the leads. For example, phone number verification will validate and verify the phone number and provide the following information:
- Type of the line: Mobile, Landline or VoIP number
- Country Timezone
- Country code
- International phone format
- Local phone format
- E164 phone format
- International dial possibility
How to get this add-on?
This add-on is available only to the DialShree: Call Center Solution users. Thus, if you are not a DialShree user, please contact us so we can share more details about this one of the best call center software. You will get DialShree with the Data Verification add-on.
If you are already using this software, all you need to do is contact us. Our representatives will give more detailed information along with a demo of this add-on. Also, they will help you get this add-on to leverage multiple benefits. So what are you waiting for? Contact us NOW!