Class 5 Softswitch: Compendious Guide
Ready to start your eCommerce journey?Get in touch
- Elision Announced to Exhibit Grievance Management Solution at GITEX 2022
- Elision Will Exhibit DialShree: Omnichannel Contact Center Solution Driven by AI Features at GITEX 2022
- How Does an Omnichannel Contact Center Solution Make a Difference?
- Elision Will Exhibit Custom Product Development Services at GITEX 2022
- Top Reasons to Use a Grievance Management Solution in a Smart City
- Elision Announced to Exhibit at GITEX 2022
- How Can AI Voice Analysis Help Banks in Boosting Client Satisfaction?
- How Can Elision Improve Communication in the Banking Industry?
- Virtual Banking: How Is It Made Possible by DialShree: Call Center Solution?
- Major Productivity Hacks for Call Center Agents in 2022
The VoIP calling business is well known in the world. The VoIP softswitch is the focal point of this VoIP calling business. There are five different types of VoIP Softswitch from class 1 to 5 and in this article we will know class 5 softswitch more closely.
The class 5 softswitch that is also known as residential calling switch are used to connect various devices of the end users to empower them using internet calling. The VoIP softswitch is software based solution that has replaced the traditional hardware based class 5 softswitch system. The modern day class 5 VoIP Softswitch is easy to setup and use as well as it costs way lesser for maintenance than the traditional class 5 hardware solution.
This VoIP softswitch solution empowers the VoIP service provider to provide the end to end calling services for local and long distance. As we all know the VoIP calling is cheaper than traditional calling. Thus, the market of VoIP calling business is huge and the class 5 softswitch solution lets businesses capture these business opportunities.
The class 5 softswitch is used to provide the calling services to residential users and businesses. The most common users of the VoIP calling services are SOHOs (Small Offices / House Offices). The calling service offered by the class 5 softswitch is more popular as it is cheaper as well as it offers a wide range of features to its users.
Below is the list of key features offered by the class 5 softswitch:
- Voice calling
- Conference calling
- Video calling
- Video conferencing
- Fax support
- Chat support
- Caller ID
- Auto attendant
- Enhanced interactive voice response system
- Call forwarding
- Call transfer
- Call waiting
- Music on Hold
- Enhanced Voicemail
- Do not Disturb
- Find me Follow Me
- In-network calling
- Virtual numbers
- Ring group
- Hunt group
- Emergency number support
- And more
Some of the class 5 softswitch solutions also come with an integral billing so the billing part can be automated. Some VoIP development companies offer the multi-tenant VoIP softswitch so that can be used to run a seamless internet telephony business.
The class 5 softswitch solution completes the VoIP network to run the VoIP services. The Internet Telephony Service providers (ITSPs) use the class 4 softswitch for call routing and the class 5 softswitch to provide the calling services by using various business models such as, calling cards.
The class 5 softswitch solution offers a wide range of benefits. The top 5 benefits of these VoIP Softswitch are as follow:
- High availability
- High performance
- Cost benefits
We, Elisiontec, have benefited many clients with our custom VoIP softswitch development services. We can offer the best class 5 softswitch solution that fits in your requirement. Contact us to discuss more in detail.