Advantages and Disadvantages of a Hosted Call Center Solution
Ready to start your eCommerce journey?Get in touch
- Elision Announced to Exhibit Grievance Management Solution at GITEX 2022
- Elision Will Exhibit DialShree: Omnichannel Contact Center Solution Driven by AI Features at GITEX 2022
- How Does an Omnichannel Contact Center Solution Make a Difference?
- Elision Will Exhibit Custom Product Development Services at GITEX 2022
- Top Reasons to Use a Grievance Management Solution in a Smart City
- Elision Announced to Exhibit at GITEX 2022
- How Can AI Voice Analysis Help Banks in Boosting Client Satisfaction?
- How Can Elision Improve Communication in the Banking Industry?
- Virtual Banking: How Is It Made Possible by DialShree: Call Center Solution?
- Major Productivity Hacks for Call Center Agents in 2022
The call center solutions are now used by all industry verticals. Therefore, different types of models have come up in the market, including the Indian market. A call center solution can be accessed or acquired by choosing one of the models. In this blog, we will share one of the important models to use a call center software, which is the rental model.
The rental model hosts the call center software on the cloud of the provider. Thus, it is also called cloud call center solution and hosted call center solution. You need to pay the rent to use a predefined set of features of this system.
There are many pros and cons of using a hosted call center solution and we will discuss some of the major ones in this blog.
Benefits of using a hosted call center solution:
Minimum capital investment
- The license cost of a call center solution is often more expensive than the rent of using this software with the SaaS (Software as a Service) model. Thus, you save a lot of money here.
- It is a cloud call center solution, so it can be accessed remotely. It means you can hire remote agents and can save further on infrastructure costs.
No maintenance or technical team needed
- The company offering you the hosted call center solution will take care of upgradation, maintenance, and technical stability of the software.
- If you face any challenges, all you need to do is, raise a support request. The support for genuine technical issues is free. You will not need to pay heftily for the same
- Even if you use paid technical support, you can be rest assured to get the best ROI.
99.99% of SLA
- We provide hosted call center solution to our customers and we guarantee 99.99% of service level agreement (SLA) for the uptime.
- It means your operations will always be up and running.
Pay as you go
- This is one of the biggest advantages of using a cloud call center solution. You only pay as much as you use.
- This can help you save much on an ongoing basis.
- The hosted call center solutions let you scale up or down the number of agent seats depending on your requirement.
- Likewise, you can add or remove the integrated solutions. For example, call center WhatsApp integration would add WhatsApp into the cloud call center solution. You can remove the APIs if you need. In the case of a hosted, it would be cheaper to add or remove additional channels or features.
Drawbacks of using a hosted call center solution:
No ownership of the software
- The cloud call center solution is good, but you never own the software.
- You need to keep on paying rent as you are using a rented call center solution. In some years, the cost of rent covers up the cost of the license of the software.
This is the only major disadvantage of a hosted call center solution. The rest of them are benefits.
We offer a cloud call center solution with the hosted model. If you are interested in knowing more about the hosted call center solution, contact us.